View Single Post
Old 10-18-2021, 05:27 AM   #3711 (permalink)
FL 4Motion
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Baby Shark
FL 4Motion has a reputation beyond reputeFL 4Motion has a reputation beyond reputeFL 4Motion has a reputation beyond reputeFL 4Motion has a reputation beyond reputeFL 4Motion has a reputation beyond reputeFL 4Motion has a reputation beyond reputeFL 4Motion has a reputation beyond reputeFL 4Motion has a reputation beyond reputeFL 4Motion has a reputation beyond reputeFL 4Motion has a reputation beyond reputeFL 4Motion has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JARblue View Post
I know... I must be a sucker, right?

I was honestly worried he did it on purpose to file an insurance claim against me. But he said all the right things. And I hate insurance companies. Plus I might be able to get my vented hood installed at no cost to me lol.

I am seriously considering just buying a company truck although I don't want the car payment.
I hope it works out for ya. With the way people drive nowadays - distracted, no insurance, self centered like they’re the only ones on the road etc, you really need a big suv or truck just for safety and better chance the idiots even see you.

With a company truck, couldn’t you get a tax break or two to help offset the cost f the lease, gas etc? Might be worth looking into and talking it over with your CFP/tax preparer.