View Single Post
Old 10-16-2021, 11:10 AM   #2 (permalink)
Cory Gillmore
Base Member

Drives: 09 Sport/Touring MT
Cory Gillmore has a reputation beyond reputeCory Gillmore has a reputation beyond reputeCory Gillmore has a reputation beyond reputeCory Gillmore has a reputation beyond reputeCory Gillmore has a reputation beyond reputeCory Gillmore has a reputation beyond reputeCory Gillmore has a reputation beyond reputeCory Gillmore has a reputation beyond reputeCory Gillmore has a reputation beyond reputeCory Gillmore has a reputation beyond reputeCory Gillmore has a reputation beyond repute

Pics of the hose kit, intakes and the undershrowd.

Some additional info on the car:
Z1 installed the CF CAI, ported plenum, hose kit, undershrowd and a new front lip just this past week. Then tuned the car.

Before that I had the AAM catback and a K&N Typhoon short RAM intake (AKA a hot-air intake lol).
I ran the K&N intake and an AAM muffler delete for about 3 years before I added the rest of the AAM exhaust, making it a catback system. First time the car had ever been tuned was just yesterday.

I installed the Z1 brake upgrade kit myself this past spring. Which consisted of drilled/slotted rotors, pads, Motul 600 fluid and SS lines.

I just installed new spark plugs and the Z1 high energy coil packs myself a couple months ago. Which solved my P0300 issues, rough idle issues and made a notable difference in how the car ran. Really seemed to wake it up.

Car has 107,000 miles on the clock.

After a few Dyno pulls the tech came in and asked me if I'd had my stock cats hollowed out lol. I told him no. They seemed very much impressed with these numbers on stock cats and headers.

The day I dropped the car off there was a dude there with a 2015 with full exhaust and test pipes and his car made 318whp on the same Dyno.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 54ABC96E-6A47-4529-8837-FBAF31F5F454.jpg (309.9 KB, 33 views)
File Type: jpg 4307FBFE-2C18-4EFF-8735-16F8411B6DCF.jpg (289.4 KB, 22 views)

Last edited by Cory Gillmore; 10-16-2021 at 12:00 PM.
Cory Gillmore is offline   Reply With Quote