View Single Post
Old 10-15-2021, 09:56 AM   #3684 (permalink)
JARblue
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 11 Z34, 98 E36 M3
JARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by FL 4Motion View Post
Damn, that’s terrible, at least you weren’t hurt. You have more faith in humanity than I do, I would have done police report/insurance claim route personally, that’s just too much damage to take on some stranger’s word they’ll do right by you.

Then again, I live in the hit and run capital of the world, so it would have had to have been an insurance claim. Course with hd steel bumpers on both our Jeeps, **** like this tends to go very poorly for the other guy.

Jar, you need a big a$$ Jeep dude. That 392 hemi is calling your name.
I know... I must be a sucker, right?

I was honestly worried he did it on purpose to file an insurance claim against me. But he said all the right things. And I hate insurance companies. Plus I might be able to get my vented hood installed at no cost to me lol.

I am seriously considering just buying a company truck although I don't want the car payment.

2011 370Z 6MT Sport Gun Metallic | ARC | CJM | Ecutek | FI | Fujimura | R2C | SPL | Stillen | TWM | Z1 | ZSpeed |