View Single Post
Old 10-10-2021, 11:19 PM   #4520 (permalink)
Spooler
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2013 Nismo 370z
Spooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by redondoaveb View Post
If it was just puking coolant out of the overflow, what makes you think it could possibly be hurt?
I ran it hot. I am trying to figure out exactly why it puked coolant out the reservoir. Was it because I was on a banked track and all the fluid was on the side of the coolant reservoir that had the overflow tube? Whatever coolant expanded into the tank was lost on the banked track? It is possible. If so, I will need to go back to the 2012 and newer Nissan coolant tank. That means I have to redo my catch can setup also which is going to suck but it is way better than yanking a motor, etc.
Spooler is offline   Reply With Quote