View Single Post
Old 10-08-2021, 09:33 PM   #16 (permalink)
markesc
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 2014 370z M.B. 7AT
markesc has a reputation beyond reputemarkesc has a reputation beyond reputemarkesc has a reputation beyond reputemarkesc has a reputation beyond reputemarkesc has a reputation beyond reputemarkesc has a reputation beyond reputemarkesc has a reputation beyond reputemarkesc has a reputation beyond reputemarkesc has a reputation beyond reputemarkesc has a reputation beyond reputemarkesc has a reputation beyond repute

It has to be temp related for the 3-4 harsh upshift...

I've lived in Phoenix for a summer and Moab Utah... both are hot weather zones.

The car did the same thing, it's just so sporadic that it catches you off guard.

After having the trans fluid changed at the dealership, the car literally did the exact same thing leaving the dealer, so I'm convinced it's TCM / temp related (90% of it)....

Once the weather has cooled down a lot, unless I'm beating the crap out of the car, which is less and less these days, it's totally fine.

I think the only way to catch something like this in action would be data logging combined with some quality video footage...

From now on until I trade the thing for the new Z: I'm taking it easy on it

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tractionless View Post
What do you consider warmed up? I ask as I recently installed a 7AT temp. gauge and you aren't even in the range for checking fluid level at 8 minutes of driving.
markesc is offline   Reply With Quote