View Single Post
Old 10-06-2021, 06:30 PM   #2 (permalink)
Spec Jay
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: MtB 09 370z
Spec Jay will become famous soon enoughSpec Jay will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to Spec Jay

Quote:
Originally Posted by FrostZ34 View Post
I’ve been trying to track down my issue for a while now, so I’ll keep it short and sweet. I have a Fast Intentions TT kit installed and have been using it for about 30k miles. I started having issues with lean fuel conditions. My SRFT bounces around, but stays very positive throughout the drive going upwards of +30. I’m not sure why other perimeters to look at, but I’ve tried my best to look for a vacuum leak on my own. Today while driving, my car stalled randomly and I had P010D and P0507 come in and they would not clear while idling. I know that my PCV system is not hooked up normally, but I don’t understand it enough to know if it’s right or not. Can someone help me narrow down the issue or help direct me where I can start looking for the issue?
Short Term Fuel Trim adding 30% fuel, MAF sensor Voltage High Bank 2, High Idle codes.

What are your o2 sensors reading while driving outside of boost? they should be 14.5-15.5

Start with cleaning the MAF sensors and clearing codes/resetting ECU learning. If the problem still exists you most likely you have a vacuum leak. Start the car. Start spraying brake cleaner on all possible leak points while idling. If idle increases that would a vacuum leak.

If that has no results, perform a boost leak test.