View Single Post
Old 10-05-2021, 09:20 AM   #3522 (permalink)
Ghostvette
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 15 Magma Red 6MT
Ghostvette has a reputation beyond reputeGhostvette has a reputation beyond reputeGhostvette has a reputation beyond reputeGhostvette has a reputation beyond reputeGhostvette has a reputation beyond reputeGhostvette has a reputation beyond reputeGhostvette has a reputation beyond reputeGhostvette has a reputation beyond reputeGhostvette has a reputation beyond reputeGhostvette has a reputation beyond reputeGhostvette has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by old guy View Post
I'm just about done with all of this. She made it a lot harder than it needed to be and by taking over an hour to respond to emails... well, that's just sheer incompetence.

I'm all for accomodating people when it comes to work/life balance. I'd love to be able to work from home, but I can't. I have to be here to build stuff to send things out to customers in a timely manner and I can't do that when the QA person shows up on Thursday afternoon for a half day and takes over an hour to respond to email. Either work comes first during the time us poor idiots are in the shop, or it doesn't. If it doesn't, then I need someone here that can inspect incoming parts so we can be productive.
/rant