View Single Post
Old 10-05-2021, 07:37 AM   #11 (permalink)
DarkJak
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2009 370Z
DarkJak has a reputation beyond reputeDarkJak has a reputation beyond reputeDarkJak has a reputation beyond reputeDarkJak has a reputation beyond reputeDarkJak has a reputation beyond reputeDarkJak has a reputation beyond reputeDarkJak has a reputation beyond reputeDarkJak has a reputation beyond reputeDarkJak has a reputation beyond reputeDarkJak has a reputation beyond reputeDarkJak has a reputation beyond repute

Added a FAQ:

What do I need to complete this kit?
You need a pair of CP9668 calipers (L/R).
A pair of rotor rings: CP7177-350RC, (L/R).
Two sets of bobbin hardware to attach those rings to these hats: CP2494-1341K12.

Where can I buy the rest?
Calipers are significantly cheaper buying directly from a UK shop.
I got the calipers and bobbins from AP Motorsports, UK, and the rings from Flatirons tuning. Alternatively, Essex is a great vendor in the US, but price ends up significantly higher.

Can I buy the full kit from you instead?
Absolutely! I can work with those vendors to ship them directly to your address, and have this option on my site.

What pads should I use?
I can help you out on pad selection. All common track pads have been made in this shape, from my searches, and I can help recommend pad combos for you.
Staggered Gloc R12/R10 pads have continued to work great for me with these brakes.
09 7AT|MCS 2WNR|Topgunz Rotrex|Ecutek (Eugene)|Maxxis RC1|Titan-7 TS-5|OSG LSD|Rear Mount Derale Oil Cooler (WIP)+25 Trans Cooler|Fismo|G-LOC R12/R10|Zeta III L|NLR Wing and Splitter|CJM Pan and Fuel Hat|Radium Surge Tank|AP Racing CP9668
DarkJak is offline   Reply With Quote