View Single Post
Old 02-14-2010, 01:20 PM   #3 (permalink)
F.I. Inc.
The370Z.com Sponsor

Drives: 2010 GT-R/2007 F-250
F.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond repute

I have stock exhaust system here at the shop. I just took a measurement for you.

The inlet of the middle pipe which is a (Y) has an inside diameter of roughly 2-3/8" which will equate to 2.5" outside diameter.

The 2 pipes in the back which are the outlets which go to the muffler are roughly 2" on the inside.

Remember, when it is automotive relate we refer to it as "Tubing" not "Piping"

Piping is known in the plumbing industry. A piping size is always measured from the inside where the tubing measurement is always measured from the outside.

I hope that this information helps and if you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to ask...

Thank you, Tony
www.fastintentions.com
"FUELED BY PASSION"
F.I. Inc. is offline   Reply With Quote