View Single Post
Old 10-03-2021, 04:39 PM   #19 (permalink)
shadow85
Track Member

Drives: 15' 370Z A/T AMM TT
shadow85 has a reputation beyond reputeshadow85 has a reputation beyond reputeshadow85 has a reputation beyond reputeshadow85 has a reputation beyond reputeshadow85 has a reputation beyond reputeshadow85 has a reputation beyond reputeshadow85 has a reputation beyond reputeshadow85 has a reputation beyond reputeshadow85 has a reputation beyond reputeshadow85 has a reputation beyond reputeshadow85 has a reputation beyond repute

Hey thank you for the lengthy insight onto the TTRS platform, I don't think I need to PM you after that post lol.

And btw, I am already on the audizine and audiworld forums lol been asking them on their about potential and costs of that platform. I think you told me more in your one post than they did over the past several weeks.

Ok, so it seems they all over on the audi forums agree with you about stage1,II, and III tunes and what they can achieve. However, lots of people from those forums disagree running e85 on a stock motor for the TTRS platform. Where did you hear it is safe? Apparantly, according to the audiforum guys, it is pretty dangerous running e85 on the stock motor, they say many have blown motors because of it.

I tried to ask why, and the only answer I have recieved thus far is because on e85, the high initial torque created using that fuel, usually bends rods on the TTRS platform according to one guy. I am baffeled by this, because I told them that on the Z platform, the Z loves e85 juice and, runs much better and more safe over pump fuel. So I find it hard to understand why it's not the same for the TTRS platform. Anyways, all good, I can worry about that later.
shadow85 is offline   Reply With Quote