View Single Post
Old 10-03-2021, 12:41 PM   #5650 (permalink)
abm89
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 11 370Z | 24 EL450
abm89 has a reputation beyond reputeabm89 has a reputation beyond reputeabm89 has a reputation beyond reputeabm89 has a reputation beyond reputeabm89 has a reputation beyond reputeabm89 has a reputation beyond reputeabm89 has a reputation beyond reputeabm89 has a reputation beyond reputeabm89 has a reputation beyond reputeabm89 has a reputation beyond reputeabm89 has a reputation beyond repute

Almost finished. I ordered a bracket for the IC7, as I found a way to use the steering column to mount the dash safely. The custom one I printed won't work with the view i have from my seating position. The fuel level, signals, hi beam, and parking brake indicators all are functional, so I can legally run this as my primary dash in Texas based on inspection laws. Now to eat something and then put the car back together.

I double checked my voltage parameters for the zeitronix ethanol reading, but it still says 50% with out the pull-up resistor enabled, and 55% with the resistor enabled. Probably just shitty ethanol in Austin.