View Single Post
Old 10-01-2021, 10:14 PM   #15 (permalink)
Mr.Squeeze
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2010 370z
Mr.Squeeze has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Squeeze has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Squeeze has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Squeeze has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Squeeze has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Squeeze has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Squeeze has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Squeeze has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Squeeze has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Squeeze has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Squeeze has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadow85 View Post
ok gona read later, thanks.

But wow, he started that thread in 2018. 3 yrs, and still not finished?

I am unsure if I can wait long periods of time again without the car. I have already done that on numerous occasions.

More of a reason why I want to switch platforms and go for a stage 3 build + tune on either the B58 or TTRS platform.

But then again, I have already spent tons of coin on my Z and should keep it, and I think it still looks very good! Ahh decisions, decisions.
To minimize down time get another engine or at least a short block to cut down on down time. The thing with building a car or any car is nothing is going to go perfect even with the best builder or shop. You will have delays something will break there will be some type setback. People always think just pay shop slap it together that's just not reality for a lot of builds.

The information has been given to you Soho Motorsports or Mazworx are the best right now.

Last edited by Mr.Squeeze; 10-01-2021 at 10:16 PM.
Mr.Squeeze is offline   Reply With Quote