View Single Post
Old 10-01-2021, 02:47 PM   #9 (permalink)
phunk
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 370
phunk has a reputation beyond reputephunk has a reputation beyond reputephunk has a reputation beyond reputephunk has a reputation beyond reputephunk has a reputation beyond reputephunk has a reputation beyond reputephunk has a reputation beyond reputephunk has a reputation beyond reputephunk has a reputation beyond reputephunk has a reputation beyond reputephunk has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by OptionZero View Post
I thought CJM also recommended the Radium setup
I have only recommended that people get what they can that will work for them, rather than being mad at me for how long they may wind up waiting for my new products to release The radium kit is OK, its basically a spin-off of the original CJM RRP that came out 9 years ago, so I cant pretend its terrible.

They added an adjustable regulator and switched to external tank hoses (which I think is definitely the way to go at this point in the vehicles timeline and what my new kit does). What I would say they really botched though is defeating the fuel filter. The way their kit installs, the original fuel filter is no longer inline between the pump(s) and engine. They switch it to be more like a separate circulation filter system (think of a pool filter for the tank), and there is no longer any filtration to protect the fuel injectors from dirt/sediment etc in the fuel tank that is able to pass through the typical fuel pump strainer.

The Gen2 RRP is in final stages, only having some last minute delays since I am in the middle of moving. But most of the parts for it have already finished production, just 1 piece left.