View Single Post
Old 09-30-2021, 07:22 PM   #1 (permalink)
shadow85
Track Member

Drives: 15' 370Z A/T AMM TT
shadow85 has a reputation beyond reputeshadow85 has a reputation beyond reputeshadow85 has a reputation beyond reputeshadow85 has a reputation beyond reputeshadow85 has a reputation beyond reputeshadow85 has a reputation beyond reputeshadow85 has a reputation beyond reputeshadow85 has a reputation beyond reputeshadow85 has a reputation beyond reputeshadow85 has a reputation beyond reputeshadow85 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Best motor builder or switch platforms?

I have been fancying the idea of building the motor and 7AT trans for a reliable 800-900whp weekend warrior.

Who is the best, most reliable and trusted motor builder for the VQ37. I know there are a few good ones around nowadays, Dynosty, IPP, SOHO just to name a few.

Is there a general consensus on which would be my best bet for the strongest builder. I would need for them to be able to supply the core, build and ship to Australia if possible. Or send the rebuild kit and have a local shop to do the build on my core. Same with the transmission, but still not sure which builder to chose for that, IPT or Pure Transmission USA?

Either the above, or sell my current Z and fund towards a 2019 Supra, or 2018 Audi TTRS. They are the options I want to lay down, not interested in any other cars, well at least within my budget.

Please give me any opinions or advice about this request? Thanks.
shadow85 is offline   Reply With Quote