View Single Post
Old 09-28-2021, 08:53 AM   #22 (permalink)
THE BULL
Base Member

Drives: G37S
THE BULL has a reputation beyond reputeTHE BULL has a reputation beyond reputeTHE BULL has a reputation beyond reputeTHE BULL has a reputation beyond reputeTHE BULL has a reputation beyond reputeTHE BULL has a reputation beyond reputeTHE BULL has a reputation beyond reputeTHE BULL has a reputation beyond reputeTHE BULL has a reputation beyond reputeTHE BULL has a reputation beyond reputeTHE BULL has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jmatchley86 View Post
Hate to resurrect an older post but i'm having this issue currently too. I checked the connection for the clutch pedal switch and its connected firmly. My cruise control is also not working and I did a CSC / master cylinder replacement a few months ago.

My issue is strange, if i do an ECU reset (un hooking the power for 20 min) the issue goes away but comes back. How can this temporarily fix the issue?

I do not usually drive with s-mode on so I don't know when exactly it stops, i just find out after the fact by trying to use it.

I also checked the connection at the actual button to be on the safe side but since its giving the warning light, but i assumed that wasn't it. I have read there is another sensor somewhere else I should look at but not sure where.

Hope someone has some advise here before i surrender to the stealership.
Being that the CSC was replaced I'd take a look at the input shaft VSS sensor on the trans and the Gear position sensor on the transmission to make sure wiring is intact and sensors are not broken.
Other than this and confirming CPP is working it should be working.

For the OP, after such events and multiple clutch pedal presses vibration is your enemy.
THE BULL is offline   Reply With Quote