View Single Post
Old 09-25-2021, 05:45 PM   #2 (permalink)
SeeThruHead
Track Member

Drives: Red '18 Sport Manual
SeeThruHead has a reputation beyond reputeSeeThruHead has a reputation beyond reputeSeeThruHead has a reputation beyond reputeSeeThruHead has a reputation beyond reputeSeeThruHead has a reputation beyond reputeSeeThruHead has a reputation beyond reputeSeeThruHead has a reputation beyond reputeSeeThruHead has a reputation beyond reputeSeeThruHead has a reputation beyond reputeSeeThruHead has a reputation beyond reputeSeeThruHead has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by danegrey View Post
The article is saying that the 370z might be a collectible?

Here is the link, not sure if everyone can get to it
https://www.hagerty.com/media/valuat...-collectibles/

But here is what they said....
We now know that the gorgeous Nissan Z Proto was all but production ready, wearing only the thinnest of disguises over what would end up being the new Z. That was no big surprise. With the next-generation of Nissan Z moving to a twin-turbo V-6, that development renders the outgoing 370Z one of the last affordable two-seaters to offer a naturally aspirated engine and a manual transmission. Considering many 350Zs were hot-rodded and turned into drift toys when they became affordable, the last of the 370Zs may a savvy pick to snap up before they meet a similar fate. Because the car was so dated in its golden years, Nissan wasn’t moving a lot of 370Z metal in its last few years of production, but as the saying goes, many sports car buyers won’t know what they’ve got ‘til it’s gone.

still life in the old car....

This is what I keep telling my younger brother. He's all about the fact that the car is dated, the interior is old etc etc. 370z is gonna be one of the last of its kind. NA, no stupid screens that will get dated super quick, no electronic power steering, manual.