View Single Post
Old 09-24-2021, 08:54 PM   #566 (permalink)
ZCanadian
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2013 370Z
ZCanadian has a reputation beyond reputeZCanadian has a reputation beyond reputeZCanadian has a reputation beyond reputeZCanadian has a reputation beyond reputeZCanadian has a reputation beyond reputeZCanadian has a reputation beyond reputeZCanadian has a reputation beyond reputeZCanadian has a reputation beyond reputeZCanadian has a reputation beyond reputeZCanadian has a reputation beyond reputeZCanadian has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by abm89 View Post
I heard it's going to be dry on Sunday, but very wet Saturday. This weekend is likely a throw-away for RB as Their car has never been good here. Even the onboards from practice showed Max's car struggling for grip. Overtaking is actually doable here with a good car, but other than the Alpha Tauris, I don't see anyone doing him favors to get to the front, especially Ferrari and McLaren locked in for an intense battle to the end of the year for 3rd place.

Ferrari looks strong here with Leclerc's upgraded energy store.
Yes, I mis-typed Sunday. Meant Sat/quali.

Agree with your assessment, and good point about some of the races for lesser places not making his progress through the pack any easier. Night and day to Bottas in Monza.

Might be simpler to fake an electrical problem, to retire and come back next race on pole with a nee engine!
ZCanadian is offline   Reply With Quote