View Single Post
Old 09-24-2021, 06:12 PM   #564 (permalink)
DLSTR
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 21Supra 2.0/22 M240i
DLSTR has a reputation beyond reputeDLSTR has a reputation beyond reputeDLSTR has a reputation beyond reputeDLSTR has a reputation beyond reputeDLSTR has a reputation beyond reputeDLSTR has a reputation beyond reputeDLSTR has a reputation beyond reputeDLSTR has a reputation beyond reputeDLSTR has a reputation beyond reputeDLSTR has a reputation beyond reputeDLSTR has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by abm89 View Post
I heard it's going to be dry on Sunday, but very wet Saturday. This weekend is likely a throw-away for RB as Their car has never been good here. Even the onboards from practice showed Max's car struggling for grip. Overtaking is actually doable here with a good car, but other than the Alpha Tauris, I don't see anyone doing him favors to get to the front, especially Ferrari and McLaren locked in for an intense battle to the end of the year for 3rd place.

Ferrari looks strong here with Leclerc's upgraded energy store.
Depending on the roulette that is wet qualy, assuming its run, Max will plateau and not make progress depending on the pace and tires he can sustain. Predictions are P4. I say P6.

If Prac 3 and Qualy are not run, the grid is set based on Prac 2 results from today.
DLSTR is offline   Reply With Quote