View Single Post
Old 09-22-2021, 07:53 AM   #802 (permalink)
gbrettin
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Tricycle
gbrettin has a reputation beyond reputegbrettin has a reputation beyond reputegbrettin has a reputation beyond reputegbrettin has a reputation beyond reputegbrettin has a reputation beyond reputegbrettin has a reputation beyond reputegbrettin has a reputation beyond reputegbrettin has a reputation beyond reputegbrettin has a reputation beyond reputegbrettin has a reputation beyond reputegbrettin has a reputation beyond repute

From IG@gbrettin:
Davies Craig water pump mounted for the air to water Intercooler. I was able to use a factory hole with a threaded insert and a factory threaded mount.

-----------

The Davies Craig is also at the lowest point on the system which will help keep air out of the pump. What's not shown in the picture very well is the rubber isolator that goes around the pump. The isolator keeps the pump failing prematurely due to the electronics breaking if hard mounted.

I also ran across my cam sensor dongle and pulled the wiring loom through a couple more inches. Both items are plugged in now. Clean and simple. I just need to look at the starter's wiring now.

Last edited by gbrettin; 09-22-2021 at 07:59 AM.
gbrettin is offline   Reply With Quote