View Single Post
Old 09-21-2021, 07:49 AM   #36 (permalink)
FrankEtier
Base Member

Drives: 2014 370Z SC
FrankEtier has a reputation beyond reputeFrankEtier has a reputation beyond reputeFrankEtier has a reputation beyond reputeFrankEtier has a reputation beyond reputeFrankEtier has a reputation beyond reputeFrankEtier has a reputation beyond reputeFrankEtier has a reputation beyond reputeFrankEtier has a reputation beyond reputeFrankEtier has a reputation beyond reputeFrankEtier has a reputation beyond reputeFrankEtier has a reputation beyond repute

Been running the Z for a little over a week now with the kit, about 200 miles on car since startup. Last night I uploaded Eugene's Flex Fuel tune and headed over to Kroger for some E-85. Seems odd that the grocery store gas station is known around here for the best E-85. When I hit the pump I was one dot on the gauge below 1/4 tank with 93. I added 10 gallons of E-85 to see how things went. Right at startup the content registered at E-67 per the photo and about 5-10 minutes later it settled out at E-58. Drove home the 8 miles uneventful with no crazy pulls or anything. Right off I can tell the exhaust will not be near as offensive of a smell as with 93 so that's a win! Looking forward to getting the content closer to E-85 as I burn off this mixture and upping the boost to my goal of 15 psi.

Other upcoming slight changes include adding a catch can setup and PCV delete so we can change the tune up from Speed Density to Mass Air Flow. Should have the parts to make that change in next couple days. Also I'm going to experiment with routing the BOV discharge out of the radiator area and under the car. Hopefully that will help with the temps that have creeped up.

Trying to get on a dyno later in October after I'm satisfied that everything is stable and running good.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Supercharger Closeup.jpg (525.5 KB, 84 views)
File Type: jpg Engine Bay Passenger.jpg (575.6 KB, 72 views)
File Type: jpg At the pump E-85.jpg (381.4 KB, 52 views)
File Type: jpg Content Gauge.jpg (483.9 KB, 59 views)

Last edited by FrankEtier; 09-21-2021 at 02:12 PM.
FrankEtier is offline   Reply With Quote