View Single Post
Old 09-20-2021, 09:03 AM   #36 (permalink)
CrunchyCajun
Base Member

Drives: 09 tour/sprt wht 7A
CrunchyCajun has a reputation beyond reputeCrunchyCajun has a reputation beyond reputeCrunchyCajun has a reputation beyond reputeCrunchyCajun has a reputation beyond reputeCrunchyCajun has a reputation beyond reputeCrunchyCajun has a reputation beyond reputeCrunchyCajun has a reputation beyond reputeCrunchyCajun has a reputation beyond reputeCrunchyCajun has a reputation beyond reputeCrunchyCajun has a reputation beyond reputeCrunchyCajun has a reputation beyond repute

Nissan has managed to cobble together a very nice new Z from their existing parts bin, is trying to dig itself out of a deep hole and they want to deliver a halo car that will attract a lot of attention.

The 370Z chassis is great and will be tweaked for the 400Z, with a lot more HP and torque, it will almost certainly match (or better) the Supra.

My wife drives the 2009 370Z I bought new (58k miles) and it's still a blast to drive, imagine the 400Z will be similar with 15% better acceleration, improved handling, braking and creature comforts.

My belief is that Nissan has a winner here and I'm looking forward to it.
CrunchyCajun is offline   Reply With Quote