View Single Post
Old 09-20-2021, 08:32 AM   #801 (permalink)
gbrettin
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Tricycle
gbrettin has a reputation beyond reputegbrettin has a reputation beyond reputegbrettin has a reputation beyond reputegbrettin has a reputation beyond reputegbrettin has a reputation beyond reputegbrettin has a reputation beyond reputegbrettin has a reputation beyond reputegbrettin has a reputation beyond reputegbrettin has a reputation beyond reputegbrettin has a reputation beyond reputegbrettin has a reputation beyond repute

Small progress. -6 45deg ends came in for my trans cooler. Put them on, which were relatively easy. Transmission cooler only needs electrical, but all electrical will be done at once which is coming to a head.

Water pump line was a tad too long so I had to chop it down. Of course I chopped it too short so I had to do it again. I feel like I'm pretty quick at making lines now. lol The reason I had to do that is because the line looped into the way of the A2W line.

Do yourself a favor if you find yourself about to cut a bunch of hose. Get some bolt cutters. It makes clean cuts. When you cut with a wheel it makes rubber shavings so it's clean that way too.

Final thought. I'm going to mount the A2W pump inside the rear right handside where the charcoal box was. being in that cubby the pump will have some additional protection. The lines will also flow nicely there too.

gbrettin is offline   Reply With Quote