View Single Post
Old 09-16-2021, 12:51 AM   #1 (permalink)
stube40
Base Member

Drives: 10 Nissan 370Z R M6
stube40 is on a distinguished road
Default Recommendations for new clutch

Hey folks - I bought myself a 2010 370z convertible this year with a little more than 130000km on it (about 83000 miles). It has been well looked after by one previous owner and is totally stock except for the Envidia Genesis Catback exhaust we fitted soon after getting it (amazing exhaust btw).

However, the clutch was always super difficult to get smooth in 1st and 2nd and in now after a few months and as many 1000kms added to the mileage, it feels to me that the pedal is super low and the clutch has nothing left. Getting to the point that it's super easy to stall as you pull away in first.

I'm guessing the clutch needs changing (although not 100% sure) and thought I would ask all the experts if there are any recommendations for replacement clutch - is standard Nissan part the way to go or are there better aftermarket options available?

We don't drive the car crazy fast (not often anyway) so I don't need any racing clutch I guess. We are not planning on adding any other mods or upping the power. But better driveability would be nice if there is a clutch out there that improves on Nissan's

Thanks
stube40 is offline   Reply With Quote