View Single Post
Old 09-15-2021, 11:02 AM   #534 (permalink)
DLSTR
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 21Supra 2.0/22 M240i
DLSTR has a reputation beyond reputeDLSTR has a reputation beyond reputeDLSTR has a reputation beyond reputeDLSTR has a reputation beyond reputeDLSTR has a reputation beyond reputeDLSTR has a reputation beyond reputeDLSTR has a reputation beyond reputeDLSTR has a reputation beyond reputeDLSTR has a reputation beyond reputeDLSTR has a reputation beyond reputeDLSTR has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by abm89 View Post
I have to agree after watching Jolyon’s analysis yesterday, there was enough space for Lewis to safely cut him off before getting to turn 1. He should have telegraphed it as “there’s no Fing way you’re getting through here Max”

However, it was hilarious to see Max attempt that on Felipe in 2017 and still crash out. Massa was even more demonstrative with his shutting of the door.

I disagree with the statement that the tactic was “dirty”. It’s just hard racing.

Max has been racing a long time overall. He has habits and is slow to change them it appears. His loss if he doesnt race a touch smarter than harder.

So much like his hot headed Papa
DLSTR is offline   Reply With Quote