View Single Post
Old 09-14-2021, 11:19 AM   #3097 (permalink)
Ghostvette
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 15 Magma Red 6MT
Ghostvette has a reputation beyond reputeGhostvette has a reputation beyond reputeGhostvette has a reputation beyond reputeGhostvette has a reputation beyond reputeGhostvette has a reputation beyond reputeGhostvette has a reputation beyond reputeGhostvette has a reputation beyond reputeGhostvette has a reputation beyond reputeGhostvette has a reputation beyond reputeGhostvette has a reputation beyond reputeGhostvette has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spooler View Post
The Great Resignation is under full swing...... Demanding folks go back to the office and demanding they get their shots or else. It is going to get ugly. Me, not bothering me a bit. Plan on getting my shots anyways.
The 'requirement' to get the vax is also driving the shortages we are seeing. Lots of union truck drivers are saying 'up yours' when places like Tyson won't let them on the lots to pick up loads unless they are vaxxed. Why do you think USPS was made exempt from the vax? They threatened to strike and I suspect the Teamsters are telling their drivers to not pickup loads from companies requiring the vax. The decision to get the shot or not, should be personal. Federal over-reach started the Civil War...