View Single Post
Old 09-13-2021, 09:21 PM   #28 (permalink)
Rodd
Base Member

Drives: 12 370Z R’ster Red M
Rodd has a reputation beyond reputeRodd has a reputation beyond reputeRodd has a reputation beyond reputeRodd has a reputation beyond reputeRodd has a reputation beyond reputeRodd has a reputation beyond reputeRodd has a reputation beyond reputeRodd has a reputation beyond reputeRodd has a reputation beyond reputeRodd has a reputation beyond reputeRodd has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by rspray2000 View Post
I’m probably going to have to pay a shop. I previously tried removing my dried / cracked liner with a plastic putty knife and a credit card. It didn’t go well. I took some time off, bought an adhesive removal wheel and tried again tonight. It’s still not going well. Ugh.
Yep, looks a bit like mine. I think we left it too long to replace/ remove without damaging the paint. As you can see in my posts I needed to get entire decklid panel repainted before covering the entire lid with the clear protectant. Cost a bit of money but final result is better than the factory look with all those shitty edges showing on their 3 piece design.
Goodluck with it.
Rodd is offline   Reply With Quote