View Single Post
Old 09-08-2021, 12:57 PM   #2946 (permalink)
Spooler
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2013 Nismo 370z
Spooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JARblue View Post
You know how hard it is to fire people in government? Harder than the Catholic Church (pun intended).

Here's a good example of government at work:
When my father worked as a traffic engineer for the county, there was a policy for discipline. First step was a verbal warning and the second is a written warning. One time after following the policy, his superiors rescinded both the verbal and written warnings because he did not provide the employee with written notification of the initial verbal warning (btw that was not established in the policy rules at all). That employee was eventually fired when he stole a county truck and crashed it on his way home from a bar while he was supposed to be at work. My father left and started his own architecture firm within a few months of those incidents.
Never thought I would have personal experience with this but holding the Government accountable is a daunting task. Especially when they do major wrong and you got them by the balls. They drag that chit out like nobodies business. They are like cats covering up chit and they got long arms.

Last edited by Spooler; 09-08-2021 at 01:08 PM.