View Single Post
Old 09-08-2021, 10:27 AM   #514 (permalink)
DLSTR
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 21Supra 2.0/22 M240i
DLSTR has a reputation beyond reputeDLSTR has a reputation beyond reputeDLSTR has a reputation beyond reputeDLSTR has a reputation beyond reputeDLSTR has a reputation beyond reputeDLSTR has a reputation beyond reputeDLSTR has a reputation beyond reputeDLSTR has a reputation beyond reputeDLSTR has a reputation beyond reputeDLSTR has a reputation beyond reputeDLSTR has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by abm89 View Post
Well then, Albon is at Williams. Good for him! He certainly should get another chance IMO.

At least we don't have to hear Christian crying -_-
Albon will be missed for about 5 minutes...maybe. Marko is terrible at care and feeding. Another non player of RedBull done. He wont go back. If Latifi best's him at Williams then what LOL. Im thinking Latifi has matured a bit working with Russell. Albon has had his moments but appears very fragile.

https://www.autosport.com/f1/news/re...tions/6662708/

Red Bull released Albon for Williams F1 seat but has ‘future options’
By: Luke Smith
Sep 8, 2021, 9:57 AM
Red Bull has confirmed it released Alexander Albon so he could make a racing return to Formula 1 next year with Williams, but still has a relationship including “future options”.

Asked about Albon’s status with Red Bull from next year following the announcement, Williams F1 boss Jost Capito said: “What I can tell you is that he is a Williams driver in 2022. Whatever that means is up to you.

“Maybe you have to ask Red Bull, but for us he is a Williams driver and that is it.”

But Red Bull clarified via a spokesperson that while Albon had been released, there were still links in place between the two parties.

“We have released Alex to become a Williams Racing driver in 2022, but retain a relationship with him that includes future options,” the statement reads.

Albon’s signing also shuts off a possible seat for Mercedes Formula E driver Nyck de Vries next year, but Capito said that Wolff understood the decision.

“I think Toto at the end, he understands and we understand that we are not a B-team and we are not a satellite team,” Capito said.
DLSTR is offline   Reply With Quote