View Single Post
Old 09-07-2021, 07:06 PM   #511 (permalink)
DLSTR
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 21Supra 2.0/22 M240i
DLSTR has a reputation beyond reputeDLSTR has a reputation beyond reputeDLSTR has a reputation beyond reputeDLSTR has a reputation beyond reputeDLSTR has a reputation beyond reputeDLSTR has a reputation beyond reputeDLSTR has a reputation beyond reputeDLSTR has a reputation beyond reputeDLSTR has a reputation beyond reputeDLSTR has a reputation beyond reputeDLSTR has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by abm89 View Post
I thought the race was alright. I liked the suspense of whether Lewis would actually catch Max, but I think Merc chose the wrong tire. Again, they both showed that the rest of the field is simply not on their level by lapping everyone but the podium spots. Honestly, they should just have a separate championship called F-Zero (lol nintendo vibes) and let Lewis and Max go 1v1 for sprint races. Same car.

For driver moves:

I think Bottas's move to Alfa Romeo was a good one. He has a good relationship with the team boss and has valuable experience running in the front. He's a solid and reliable driver.

Ya'll already know I'm team George. Not going to comment more. He made a very strong case for why he deserves that seat.

Has anyone heard that Horner is looking to blame Mercedes if Albon doesn't get a seat at Williams? What a clown. Red bull has (effectively) 3 seats available and refuse to put him in one of the seats.

I am glad that Alpha Tauri kept Pierre and Tsunoda. Yuki needs some more experience and i think at least deserves another season. Gasly has been a top performer and is carrying the team. I would not be shocked if he gets a better seat in 2023 with a non RB team.
Albon, the meek little mouse of an F1 driver. RedBull ruined him as others. They have no one in their own program they trust. How do Marko and Horner keep their jobs. For 7 years they dithered and did nothing and now this year the answer is Perez. Who is now mostly a failure. Bottas for all his inability to gain wins certainly has no issues with pace on Saturday allowing Mercedes to employ strategy options RedBull still cannot employ consistently.

Too bad RedBull didnt hire Bottas!! LOL

RedBull too afraid or bitter about Gasly. Marko is the problem. He poisons the atmosphere and Horner has no power. Its Marko. Period.
DLSTR is offline   Reply With Quote