View Single Post
Old 09-07-2021, 04:13 PM   #558 (permalink)
redondoaveb
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2014 Nismo Gunmetal
redondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JVerge5363 View Post
Thanks. So now that the new OEM tensioner is on and I have no belt slip, I'm gonna put the smaller 10lb pulley back on to see what kind of results I get. Just out of curiosity, what was your set up to reach 16 psi? I am limited to 93 octane so my next step may be methanol Injection. I was also looking into the Z1 intakes but haven't seen that much discussion on them. Any input greatly appreciated as always.
I had the 9lb pulley, 3.47 jackshaft pulley and 3.00 sc pulley. I was just under 17 psi with that set up. I had to run e85 at that psi but since I also ran a wastegate, I could turn the boost down when I ran 91 octane (I ran flex fuel). You don't have access to e85?

You're wondering about the Z1 ported upper and lower intakes? I don't think you're going to gain much with them.
Fast Intentions "Stage Seb" twin turbo #098- Specialty Z/Tial-Xonarotor/CJM/Ecutek/HKS/KW/SPL/Hotchkis/Rohana/Toyo
700+whp
redondoaveb is offline   Reply With Quote