View Single Post
Old 09-02-2021, 08:29 PM   #2759 (permalink)
eastwest2300
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: '16QX70/'21 Supra3.0
eastwest2300 has a reputation beyond reputeeastwest2300 has a reputation beyond reputeeastwest2300 has a reputation beyond reputeeastwest2300 has a reputation beyond reputeeastwest2300 has a reputation beyond reputeeastwest2300 has a reputation beyond reputeeastwest2300 has a reputation beyond reputeeastwest2300 has a reputation beyond reputeeastwest2300 has a reputation beyond reputeeastwest2300 has a reputation beyond reputeeastwest2300 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by FL 4Motion View Post
The only negatives here are the lack of a manual trans option since that would have been easy and the fact that a Toyota is really just a rebadged bmw.

Tune out of the z4/m235i is no bad thing, those motors are monsters. Suspension out of a good handling sports car/coupe? Again, where’s the problem?

All German bmw sourced supply chain, so what? I’m sure if i start digging I can find loads of issues with aisin and denso parts over the years. Sh1t, Toyota build quality is a shadow of its former glory from back in the day.

The real reason for all the Supra hate really just boils down to the fact that Toyota was too lazy and cheap to build their own sports car so they just branded a reskinned bmw and JDM fanboys are butthurt about it.

If you look at the Supra as a German two seater sports car hardtop z4, then it’s pretty cool.

I’m not liking all the fake vent crap tho, it’s overstyled a bit for my taste but it’s still a cool car and responds really well to mods.

(Gotta stand up for my Teutonic brethren; even if it is a bimmer) (beemers are bmw motorcycles FYI).
Brother, trust me, they can hate on it all they want, sounds like jealousy to me, so let them talk, let them update their tags, let them do as they may, I still love 'em, I still appreciate 'em.. and I'm still driving a badazz BMW.