View Single Post
Old 02-14-2010, 03:37 AM   #27 (permalink)
fxroar
Track Member

Drives: '10 40th Anniversary
fxroar is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by TARDCORE View Post
SAN DIEGO MEET MID FEB 2010: I might make a seperate thread for this BUT I want to get a meet started. I think the Hooters in Mission Valley would be a perfect place for a first meet. I am thinking sometime in mid Feb either the 12th and 13th or 19th and 20th weekends. If most of you guys can't make weekends we can designate another day I would rather schedule a little in advance so its easier for people to adjust their schedules.

edit: Do you guys only want 370's or do you not care or jsut a Nissan in general meet? Let me know we need to get some brotherhoods started!
Quote:
Originally Posted by TARDCORE View Post
So does anyone want to get this meet going or is it kinda up in the air at this moment.
I'd like to join this meet, but unfortunately MRWorks (DJCue and his buddy Ryan aka Mr GT-TT haha) still has my headlights. I am hoping to get them back hopefully in 2 weeks. Weekend sounds good.. and yeah all cars should be welcome.