View Single Post
Old 02-14-2010, 03:24 AM   #30 (permalink)
KingZee
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Focus ST
KingZee has a reputation beyond reputeKingZee has a reputation beyond reputeKingZee has a reputation beyond reputeKingZee has a reputation beyond reputeKingZee has a reputation beyond reputeKingZee has a reputation beyond reputeKingZee has a reputation beyond reputeKingZee has a reputation beyond reputeKingZee has a reputation beyond reputeKingZee has a reputation beyond reputeKingZee has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Z_you_Later View Post
I think I remember that accident and might have even been in stuck in the traffic ...

Yeah for sure .. I'm always driving up and down Colorado in Eagle Rock or around Glendale.. Jus look for the black Z with color matched door handles ... I haven't signed up for Premium membership yet but, will be doing so soon so I'll also be putting up this forums sticker on my ride to represent !!!

As for the tint I don't get any beef from the PD here in Glendale/Eagle Rock/ Burbank Area but, watch out for PD in Pasadena they caught me slippin one night as I was driving my girl home.

If you need a good spot for tint let me know. I bring all my friends to this spot near Rosemead and the guy there gives great service, real down to earth and with good deals. Enjoy the new whip KingZee and see you around.
Yeah, people were calling me while I was waiting for the tow truck to come like "Hey, was that you I just saw on the side of the freeway?!"

I definitely need a good place for tints, I don't want the sub in the back to be a reason they break into my car...Watcha got?
KingZee is offline   Reply With Quote