Thread: [WANTED] WTB G41 color OEM hood
View Single Post
Old 08-30-2021, 08:43 AM   #1 (permalink)
DieselKrampus
Base Member

Drives: 2010 Nismo370Z MB M6
DieselKrampus has a reputation beyond reputeDieselKrampus has a reputation beyond reputeDieselKrampus has a reputation beyond reputeDieselKrampus has a reputation beyond reputeDieselKrampus has a reputation beyond reputeDieselKrampus has a reputation beyond reputeDieselKrampus has a reputation beyond reputeDieselKrampus has a reputation beyond reputeDieselKrampus has a reputation beyond reputeDieselKrampus has a reputation beyond reputeDieselKrampus has a reputation beyond repute
Default WTB G41 color OEM hood

Looking to buy a decent-to-good condition OEM hood in G41 Magnetic Black metallic.

Had a large chunk of road debris fly up and nail my hood then ricochet off of my A pillar while driving down the disaster zone that is I95 south of Philadelphia currently. (Thanks PENNDOT!) Body shop quoted $918 to repair, respray, and blend everything. My insurance deductible is $1k so I will be fixing this out of pocket.

Seems cheaper to just replace the hood with a used part and repair the A-pillar and call it a day.

Let me know if you have one and what you're asking and hopefully we can make a deal!

I am located at zip 19317 so if you're local to Southeast PA, Northern DE, or Northern MD even better.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using Tapatalk
2010 Nismo 370Z #574 . Z1 Post-MAF Tubes . Drop-in dry filters . Beluga Axleback . Z33 Shift knob
DieselKrampus is offline   Reply With Quote