View Single Post
Old 08-27-2021, 05:44 PM   #2515 (permalink)
eastwest2300
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: '16QX70/'21 Supra3.0
eastwest2300 has a reputation beyond reputeeastwest2300 has a reputation beyond reputeeastwest2300 has a reputation beyond reputeeastwest2300 has a reputation beyond reputeeastwest2300 has a reputation beyond reputeeastwest2300 has a reputation beyond reputeeastwest2300 has a reputation beyond reputeeastwest2300 has a reputation beyond reputeeastwest2300 has a reputation beyond reputeeastwest2300 has a reputation beyond reputeeastwest2300 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rusty View Post
Not sure if I just quite at work or not. Went to work. Punched in. Walked back to my work area. Seen what a bomb disaster it was. Looked around and seen that I didn't even have enough room to do anything. I couldn't even get to my desk. Walked out to find Chris, the assistant store manager on duty. Found him at the Pro Desk. Said to him, did you see the mess back there? He said yea, it's been worse. I shooked my head. Then I told him that I'm sick and I'm going home. BOY, did he blow up. He told me, that's a piss poor attitude. I said, no it's not. I'm sick. Then I turned around and walked to the breakroom, grab a few things and punched out.

It's the worse I've ever seen it back there. Don't know how Brad puts up with it sometimes. We have told management in the past about the mess that the night crew leaves, and nothing is never done about it. Well, I had enough. I put my foot down. I left them in a bind. The is no one to cover unless they call Tom in early. There is 6 trucks scheduled before noon, a RDC trailer, plus the local deliveries. Then the 3 afternoon trucks. Sometimes, the carpet truck just shows up on Friday's with no warning.

I'm scheduled to work Monday from 10 to 2. So Monday may be interesting. If they call me in. I just might give them an ear full.

not good.