View Single Post
Old 08-27-2021, 07:30 AM   #6502 (permalink)
1/4atatime
Base Member

Drives: Silver 2018 370z
1/4atatime has a reputation beyond repute1/4atatime has a reputation beyond repute1/4atatime has a reputation beyond repute1/4atatime has a reputation beyond repute1/4atatime has a reputation beyond repute1/4atatime has a reputation beyond repute1/4atatime has a reputation beyond repute1/4atatime has a reputation beyond repute1/4atatime has a reputation beyond repute1/4atatime has a reputation beyond repute1/4atatime has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonzo View Post
You are right. Splitting hairs it's possible the black on the roof isn't metallic, but that really won't matter much at all.

But when you put it like that, it's even worse.

The black top should be a paid for add on option to any color, period. I haven't checked the other forum but I hope there are a lot of people complaining about this. There is still time for Nissan to change their plans before the official ordering program starts. I know for a fact I will not even consider this car if I HAVE to get a black roof to get a cool color like blue, white, or yellow. No dice what so ever. Hopefully they are paying attention.

Sent from my moto g(7) play using Tapatalk
For all the things they got right Nissan sure as heck got a lot of little things wrong and that is in the end what is make or break for a lot of buyers. When you're paying 40k+ for a car you expect stupid things like roof colors to have been figured out. I'm not saying Nissan needs a 100+ combination color selector like Corvette but at least letting the buyer chose to have a black roof or not it's pretty basic stuff IMHO.

Did any of my post help you or just feeling nice?Give Rep|Add me to your friends list|View My Build "The real you is who you are when ain't nobody watchin" - NF
1/4atatime is offline   Reply With Quote