View Single Post
Old 08-25-2021, 11:58 PM   #1 (permalink)
street2soul
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 13 Nismo
street2soul has a reputation beyond reputestreet2soul has a reputation beyond reputestreet2soul has a reputation beyond reputestreet2soul has a reputation beyond reputestreet2soul has a reputation beyond reputestreet2soul has a reputation beyond reputestreet2soul has a reputation beyond reputestreet2soul has a reputation beyond reputestreet2soul has a reputation beyond reputestreet2soul has a reputation beyond reputestreet2soul has a reputation beyond repute
Default AIM - brake pressure data / MK60 ABS

I am using AIM solo with OBD2 connection to get my input parameters, and very importantly the brake pressure readings to analyze braking. Currently it is working flawlessly with OEM ABS.

Overlay video for reference: https://youtu.be/8OW6-R0XB6o

My question is: what sensor is giving this information to the ECU? Is it the pressure sensor on the brake master cylinder input line? The concern I have is that when I install the MK60 ABS, the pressure sensors will be connected to the MK60 standalone unit, and no longer through the OEM ABS system and through the CAN to ECU, thus this reading will be no longer available for AIM data. Has anybody dove into this issue?
street2soul is offline   Reply With Quote