View Single Post
Old 08-25-2021, 01:15 PM   #33 (permalink)
Spooler
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2013 Nismo 370z
Spooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jhill View Post
I’m aware of this which is exactly the issue. Essentially you need a fire hose at WOT to put out the fire but now your still left with a fire hose at idle to put out a mild camp fire. So your trying to control a trickle out of a fire hose without completely flooding the campsite.
LOL, you guys have no idea. The only issue I hate is for flex fuel tuning. When you fill up with 93 oct. instead of E85 it sends the ECU into a freak out mode. The idle is for chit, all over the place This little idle issue op has stated is nothing to worry about. You want to know why I stay on E85 all the time, this is it.
Spooler is online now   Reply With Quote