Thread: Z vs Supra
View Single Post
Old 08-24-2021, 06:10 AM   #20 (permalink)
DLSTR
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 21Supra 2.0/22 M240i
DLSTR has a reputation beyond reputeDLSTR has a reputation beyond reputeDLSTR has a reputation beyond reputeDLSTR has a reputation beyond reputeDLSTR has a reputation beyond reputeDLSTR has a reputation beyond reputeDLSTR has a reputation beyond reputeDLSTR has a reputation beyond reputeDLSTR has a reputation beyond reputeDLSTR has a reputation beyond reputeDLSTR has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by *J*ap***V*et* View Post
Yea, I said it....most BMWS are junk...seen far too many of them (newer style models) breakdown with actual competent owners. Same with the cost of repairs. As for the new corvette, you mean a car damn near triple the price of everything we've mentioned lmao. No car is perfect and you are correct, but I'd rather push a Z than drive a Big Money Waster....nice novel you wrote btw
I will stick with facts about actual ownership. Novels are your specialty. I stated my experience with real actual cars. Try that on for size before you insult me with snide teen age commentary. Credibility is easy. One day you will learn that.

New Corvette published base price is 60K+$. My M2 was less but not triple less. Far from it.

Do you know the price of anything or was it your in depth research that made you state triple? LOL.

Cost of repairs. Yes such a hidden secret. Its rather easy to find out what that will be before you buy. Those competent owners are appearing less as is your non fact based delusion. One phone call to discuss maintenance and cost of a given vehicle. WOW so hard.

2 friends cars, BMW's had failures = world ends. Or was it 3 actual friends. Was it the cost of service out of warranty that made them un-happy. How about some facts. Or some interesting reasonable justifications or insights to their ownership.
DLSTR is offline   Reply With Quote