View Single Post
Old 08-23-2021, 09:19 AM   #2315 (permalink)
redondoaveb
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2014 Nismo Gunmetal
redondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghostvette View Post
Don't really care. I don't have time for the 'pops & flame' crowd, nor for the idiots that claim 1000hp and won't post a dyno sheet to back it up. As the song goes, 'money talks & BS walks'. It's funny how all these 'high hp' cars get talked about on IG & the forum, then disappear. I know Elmo, Hotrodz, Spooler & others have legit cars, because they are purpose built cars and they are used for that purpose AND they tell us what challenges they had and how they fixed them. That's legit. Mongrief and Admin are posers, nothing more.
I agree. I think it's funny how he gets so butt hurt. He gets on there all the time putting down other tuners and how his tunes make more power than these other tuners to try to make himself look good. That just shows how unprofessional the guy is
Fast Intentions "Stage Seb" twin turbo #098- Specialty Z/Tial-Xonarotor/CJM/Ecutek/HKS/KW/SPL/Hotchkis/Rohana/Toyo
700+whp