Thread: Z vs Supra
View Single Post
Old 08-20-2021, 01:33 PM   #13 (permalink)
NecioVato
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 2017 Black Nismo Z
NecioVato has a reputation beyond reputeNecioVato has a reputation beyond reputeNecioVato has a reputation beyond reputeNecioVato has a reputation beyond reputeNecioVato has a reputation beyond reputeNecioVato has a reputation beyond reputeNecioVato has a reputation beyond reputeNecioVato has a reputation beyond reputeNecioVato has a reputation beyond reputeNecioVato has a reputation beyond reputeNecioVato has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by DLSTR View Post
I will test it - the new Z. Certainly a new sportscar in the world of crap SUV/Boxes etc is very welcome. My 370Z treated me quite well.

I have a new 21 Supra 2.0 for daily. Red. I love it. I enjoy the looks and design overall. The curve nature of its design is nice given the overtly square/boxy look of most vehicles.
The 2.0 is much stronger than most people think and is a proven BMW powerplant with plenty of support for those who tune/mod etc.
did you test drive the 3.0 and if so - how did it compare to the 2.0? I heard the 2.0 gives a more 'balanced' feel in the curves but obviously the 3.0 is faster.
NecioVato is offline   Reply With Quote