View Single Post
Old 08-19-2021, 07:38 PM   #6465 (permalink)
1/4atatime
Base Member

Drives: Silver 2018 370z
1/4atatime has a reputation beyond repute1/4atatime has a reputation beyond repute1/4atatime has a reputation beyond repute1/4atatime has a reputation beyond repute1/4atatime has a reputation beyond repute1/4atatime has a reputation beyond repute1/4atatime has a reputation beyond repute1/4atatime has a reputation beyond repute1/4atatime has a reputation beyond repute1/4atatime has a reputation beyond repute1/4atatime has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by takemorepills View Post
Go check out the recent reviews of the new GR86, the consensus is that the 86 is finally the best manifestation of itself possible. Rave reviews about it's steering feel.

The GR86 uses EPS! Subaru and Nissan have been known to utilize the same vendors over the decades.......just sayin'
The new Z isn't using EPS it's using DAS which is the worst version of electric steering.

New Z specs

"Vehicle speed-sensitive electric power steering"

Q60 DAS:
"With the DAS system, steering effort gradually increases with vehicle speed and lateral G,"

https://global.infinitinews.com/en/c...9ae80d78022898

Nissan obviously is burying the fact that their using DAS (due to being known to be terrible steering) since you have to go dig up their technically definition of their DAS to even understand the specifications on the new Z

Did any of my post help you or just feeling nice?Give Rep|Add me to your friends list|View My Build "The real you is who you are when ain't nobody watchin" - NF
1/4atatime is offline   Reply With Quote