View Single Post
Old 08-19-2021, 11:06 AM   #6444 (permalink)
zeeder
Enthusiast Member

Drives: ‘13 370Z ST 6M
zeeder has a reputation beyond reputezeeder has a reputation beyond reputezeeder has a reputation beyond reputezeeder has a reputation beyond reputezeeder has a reputation beyond reputezeeder has a reputation beyond reputezeeder has a reputation beyond reputezeeder has a reputation beyond reputezeeder has a reputation beyond reputezeeder has a reputation beyond reputezeeder has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghostvette View Post
I'm on the fence. I'd love to get the new Z, but I'll definitely wait a couple of model years before I pull the trigger. It will be interesting to see what will swap over, I may just pick up a tele-column and put it in mine, if it fits. My current car has about 27K on the clock and I'm in no hurry to replace it.
My assumption is that the EPS is what enabled them to do the telescoping wheel but, hopefully, it'll be swappable. I bought my car with 76k on the clock and I'm about to hit 80k but everything still feels tight as a drum and I'll be replacing bits with upgraded parts as they fail, or as I have the money/desire.