View Single Post
Old 08-19-2021, 10:40 AM   #781 (permalink)
gbrettin
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Tricycle
gbrettin has a reputation beyond reputegbrettin has a reputation beyond reputegbrettin has a reputation beyond reputegbrettin has a reputation beyond reputegbrettin has a reputation beyond reputegbrettin has a reputation beyond reputegbrettin has a reputation beyond reputegbrettin has a reputation beyond reputegbrettin has a reputation beyond reputegbrettin has a reputation beyond reputegbrettin has a reputation beyond repute

We only got around to putting the lines in yesterday. If the camera looks hazy... that's because I was sweating buckets.

Sending and return lines look good. I picked up a flex fuel sensor and loaded that into the Motion Raceworks billet sensor holder. I need to make a bracket for the Motion Raceworks holder and use some threaded inserts. A self tapper went into the ID f750 just to let it hang out while lines are getting ran, threaded inserts will be used there too.

I'm very happy with the Hot Rod Fuel line and have zero issues recommending it so far... I'll check back with you after the fuel is flowing though.

Heat shielding, charcoal canaster and exhaust mounting brackets found their way to the bin.

gbrettin is offline   Reply With Quote