View Single Post
Old 08-19-2021, 09:48 AM   #6443 (permalink)
Ghostvette
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 15 Magma Red 6MT
Ghostvette has a reputation beyond reputeGhostvette has a reputation beyond reputeGhostvette has a reputation beyond reputeGhostvette has a reputation beyond reputeGhostvette has a reputation beyond reputeGhostvette has a reputation beyond reputeGhostvette has a reputation beyond reputeGhostvette has a reputation beyond reputeGhostvette has a reputation beyond reputeGhostvette has a reputation beyond reputeGhostvette has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by zeeder View Post
Agreed, and I was hoping for a $35k staring price, as well, but knowing that it's still priced similarly to the 350 makes it a little easier to swallow...lol. Unfortunately, I'm not going to be in the market for a new one for a couple years and I'll be loving my 370 until I'm ready. I just got back into the Z so I'm not in the same position as others who have been driving it for years, or a decade, and are exhausted by the wait.

I'm hoping that the changes that were made will make it feel worth the increased price and that it sells well so it's still on sale, or at least has plenty of used options, when I'm ready...lol. That said, the telescoping steering wheel's siren song may be too much and will have me upgrading before I should?!
I'm on the fence. I'd love to get the new Z, but I'll definitely wait a couple of model years before I pull the trigger. It will be interesting to see what will swap over, I may just pick up a tele-column and put it in mine, if it fits. My current car has about 27K on the clock and I'm in no hurry to replace it.