View Single Post
Old 08-19-2021, 09:42 AM   #6442 (permalink)
zeeder
Enthusiast Member

Drives: ‘13 370Z ST 6M
zeeder has a reputation beyond reputezeeder has a reputation beyond reputezeeder has a reputation beyond reputezeeder has a reputation beyond reputezeeder has a reputation beyond reputezeeder has a reputation beyond reputezeeder has a reputation beyond reputezeeder has a reputation beyond reputezeeder has a reputation beyond reputezeeder has a reputation beyond reputezeeder has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JARblue View Post
A 370Z base model was still $29K just a few years ago tho
Agreed, and I was hoping for a $35k staring price, as well, but knowing that it's still priced similarly to the 350 makes it a little easier to swallow...lol. Unfortunately, I'm not going to be in the market for a new one for a couple years and I'll be loving my 370 until I'm ready. I just got back into the Z so I'm not in the same position as others who have been driving it for years, or a decade, and are exhausted by the wait.

I'm hoping that the changes that were made will make it feel worth the increased price and that it sells well so it's still on sale, or at least has plenty of used options, when I'm ready...lol. That said, the telescoping steering wheel's siren song may be too much and will have me upgrading before I should?!