View Single Post
Old 08-19-2021, 06:16 AM   #6437 (permalink)
1/4atatime
Base Member

Drives: Silver 2018 370z
1/4atatime has a reputation beyond repute1/4atatime has a reputation beyond repute1/4atatime has a reputation beyond repute1/4atatime has a reputation beyond repute1/4atatime has a reputation beyond repute1/4atatime has a reputation beyond repute1/4atatime has a reputation beyond repute1/4atatime has a reputation beyond repute1/4atatime has a reputation beyond repute1/4atatime has a reputation beyond repute1/4atatime has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tvfreakazoid View Post
The question is, how well this new Z will do in the coming yrs?
Will nissan do meager updates and get left behind by other car manufacturers?

The sad truth is, the next z if there is one will be some sort of a 4 banger hybrid.
If that happens let the Z die lol

I'll be in my bunk!
Exactly if all their going to give us for the next upgrade is electric they should just kill off the Z line and let it go out with some dignity. Unfortunately you know their going to electrify it to make it "modern". I love electric vehicles but some vehicles like the Z don't deserve that fate. The Z line always has been a driver's car adding electric, sensors, and probably some form of self driving just ruins it. But we probably won't have to worry since their lack of upgrades until 10 years are up will probably put it in the grave anyway.

Did any of my post help you or just feeling nice?Give Rep|Add me to your friends list|View My Build "The real you is who you are when ain't nobody watchin" - NF
1/4atatime is offline   Reply With Quote