View Single Post
Old 08-18-2021, 10:14 AM   #780 (permalink)
gbrettin
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Tricycle
gbrettin has a reputation beyond reputegbrettin has a reputation beyond reputegbrettin has a reputation beyond reputegbrettin has a reputation beyond reputegbrettin has a reputation beyond reputegbrettin has a reputation beyond reputegbrettin has a reputation beyond reputegbrettin has a reputation beyond reputegbrettin has a reputation beyond reputegbrettin has a reputation beyond reputegbrettin has a reputation beyond repute

Went to Lane Automotive, It's like Summit but a 40min drive, to get more fittings. I also picked up an Optima Red Top battery and an ICT billet hold down. Unfortunately They forgot to pick my battery hold down and I left with out double checking them loading the car. bummer.

I had to run through all the fittings like 10 times minimum in my head before heading out to Lane Automotive but I nailed it all down. I even found a trick -10orb to -8orb coupler that I can use to plumb in the dual -6 to -8.

A bit of massaging was needed for the CJM fuel hat to make the -8 return work. If you check out JCHammond's build, he has crimped lines that flow like -8. Or something like that. It's far more impressive than my hood rat grinding solution. However, I needed to make what I have work.

Lastly, I added some bad *** high flow mesh screens to the fuel pumps.

I suspect that the tank can go back in tonight now that all the fittings are here.

gbrettin is offline   Reply With Quote