View Single Post
Old 08-17-2021, 03:20 PM   #458 (permalink)
DLSTR
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 21Supra 2.0/22 M240i
DLSTR has a reputation beyond reputeDLSTR has a reputation beyond reputeDLSTR has a reputation beyond reputeDLSTR has a reputation beyond reputeDLSTR has a reputation beyond reputeDLSTR has a reputation beyond reputeDLSTR has a reputation beyond reputeDLSTR has a reputation beyond reputeDLSTR has a reputation beyond reputeDLSTR has a reputation beyond reputeDLSTR has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hotrodz View Post
RB has been chasing ever since the days Vettel. They won four championships and MB was chasing. MB developed a better car along with signing Lewis. RB has been slow to catch up. RB put all their eggs in the Max bucket which caused a riff between the up comer and a proven F1 winner. They lost again when Daniel left. RB problems started a long time ago. The discussion over tires is just a distraction and points out the lack of development and strategy to stay at the tip of the spear by RB. They also made a decision right or wrong to change engine manufacturers which cost them time and money.

I don't believe F1 and the FIA is purposely favoring one team over another otherwise we should all watch WWE (World Wrestling Entertainment).

This is their best chance to stop MB string of championships and for Max to win his first title. They have the superior car and the second best driver in the world and they are still whining about MB. To me it just shows how far behind the 8 ball they are.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
They seem so unfocused in the past years. Make no friends and crap on Renault. They lack any tact or grace. Im happy we have competition but RedBull management are toxic. Max is just as bad being raised by a tool such as Jos. If he wins thats nice.

I think he will have very difficult times to match anyone like MS or LH. He lacks an appeal and any character. Rather boring to be honest he is to me. He is predictable on the track, weaves, uses the full limit but lacks a creative flow overall. He literally will risk the entire car and team's effort in one circumstance vs the larger picture. His lack of tact and the inability to UN-FOCUS on the now hurts him in my book.

His father's influence over him and the team is obvious. Enabled easily by Horner and the idiot Marko. Their efforts after UK GP were world class idiocy. As if no other had ever hit them ever lol. Ricci left for good reason. He has been very public about that BS there after his Baku mess Max caused. The team failed to move Max over and Ricci warned them it would end badly. Yea Max is just amazing.

Frankly - over rated in certain categories - like big picture thinking, maximizing results in the face of issues and maybe talking less and driving more.

Last edited by DLSTR; 08-18-2021 at 05:51 AM.
DLSTR is offline   Reply With Quote