View Single Post
Old 08-17-2021, 02:09 PM   #2212 (permalink)
Spooler
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2013 Nismo 370z
Spooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JARblue View Post
Give me a break. You said they died for nothing and then threw a politician's name in the mix. Even if you didn't mean for it to be, you made it political with your language.

I have friends and family that spent years over there. And I know they stood for something while they were there. So I understand your sentiment, believe me. But to reduce their contribution to nothing by blaming a figurehead who in reality had nothing to do with the decision other than being aligned with the political party that forced the issue is a little inappropriate in my book. I don't think that's how you meant it to be taken, but that's how I read it. I know you care and that's a good thing
The person that is in charge always takes the blame when things go wrong. When things go right, the folks that work under him get the credit. That's just how it goes.